Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rain in

Today I moved as I do most days.  This week marks the beginnings of a new training schedule with my coach Pacho.  He's a wise acrobat and I'm really excited to work with him.  He has me working the grind stone right now.  I'm doing hundreds of handstand and acrobatic excises daily.  I know in a few months time I'll be a serious beast of acrobatic nature.
As I worked through my workout today I really payed with the devision of pain and pleasure.  I worked at slipping into a state where the things asked of me were not painful or pleasant, they just were, like breath.  In this way I think we could all use repetition in our daily life, and in that practice try to find something different than what you think you should find.  Find nothing.  Practice the art of action without possession.  In this way maybe we can feel appreciation.  Make the practice easy, with your mind, as water rains in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment