Thursday, March 20, 2014

ONE

Tomorrow I am going to start in on my new dance film project.  I am very excited and overwhelmed.  Since making Andromeda last year I have come to find a much more efficient way of making dance films.  The truth is I love all the big equipment and the technology that is out there, but for dance it's too much.  Too much in that dance speaks to a current state of being and though it can become more rich with time, it generally doesn't.  I can't tell you how much dance I see from years past that is just tired.  That being said My Andromeda is going to be amazing when it's completed.  I think we got lucking when we made that piece.  The team of people involved were all heart and it really shows in the work thus far.  Okay bed time.
Thoughts for the day...
Some days you do something special and you see the reasons for being, while most days are just building blocks.  Admire the building blocks more than the zenith days.  There are more of them and the more enjoyment you can find in the work the more zenith you'll find in each day:)
love
Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment