Thursday, March 6, 2014

DREAMY DREAMS

Today I was moaning for the summer heat.  All of this cold weather has me stiff and sniffly.  I suppose I had it coming though, I do live in New York city.  The truth is I really can't complain.  Today especially was fantastic.  I started in on a new venture with an amazing acrobat of today and yesteryear.  It feels nice to be under a wing these days, I feel like my wings are the ones generally spread wide.
I don't mind being shelter, in fact I relish in it, but it is nice to have guidance  from someone down the path.  He's a beautiful man.  He's very cheerful, but exact in his dreams. He's specific and he know a thing or two or three or four...  Today he was tempering my body with consecutive handsprings.  We train in a church of all places, but it's ceilings are a great change from the typical New York studio.  The light especially makes it a relief.  Makes me day dream about the cathedrals of Europe.  

 My children of the Brooklyn Dance House are really coming along.  They give me such life.  For me to teach them I travel four hours a day, but it's so fun I don't mind a bit.  They all hold so much life and warmth.  They don't realize that I'm the one actually learning from them!  All the humor and smiling makes me realize I appear old to them.  What a thought!  I am 6'2", so my size in comparison to them is amusing on it's own.
Good night world.
Dream of distant beaches and beluga whales spouting sounds of wind.
Sounds of possibility for future days.
Days in future places, found from depths below in dreamy dreams.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment