Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rain on my day

For the most part I really have a positive outlook on things, but some days it just rains.  Today I worked through yet another injury that has appeared in a month full of fun feeling, muscle tearing bliss.  At first I didn't think I would be able to move at all, but after I took some Western medicine I found myself feeling up to the task.  Actually at that point I danced pretty dam well.  
Oh yeah, I worked on a film today.  I think it should look pretty good when it's said and done.  That's what I was dancing in, and that's why I actually took western medicine.  Normally I don't go near pain killers, but I certainly wasn't going to be able to work if I didn't.  The film is called Changement, and I play a quirky french kid that dances for a company in the states.  I'll put more details out when it's out.  Any ways the day was hard, and some what disappointing as far as training goes, but it was a good lesson, that we have bad days to make our good days better.  
On another note I really feel the urge to put my comedy down for a while and focus purely on my dramatic works.  I may take my new contact juggling piece to the streets.  Another idea that I have is to just through some tunes in my ears and dance with a hat out.  Real improve style.  We'll see.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment