Saturday, March 5, 2011

TODAY TODAY MY SEASON STARTED

Well today I started my 2011 street performing campagne.  I just eased into it before I really begin in the coming weeks.  It's really strange how you can love something so much and then after a few months get totally burnt out on it.  At the end of last fall I told myself I wouldn't street perform this year, because it wouldn't make me any money or further my career.  I was probably right, but I just don't care about that stuff anymore.  I love expressing myself in the street environment.  It's so brutally honest.  If you suck, you know it really quickly!  I know now that I will probably die a street performer, and you know what, I wouldn't want it any other way.  When you go out there and you actually pull a show off.  It's like Magic.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment