Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rain

Today was mmmmm,
I loved today.  I met a great new friend and had lunch with a old new friend.  This city has so much to offer.  I can't really say much right now because of the incredible high that I'm still feeling, but it was dreamy:)  I think the trick is to just be happy at all costs.  I spent all day creatively processing life with other people.  There is something in the works, something that I can't quite taste yet, but it's there ready for devouring.  There is a place called the Circus Warehouse in NYC.  It's magical.  The juices that are flowing from this place are amazing.  I recommend it to all.  Go to the circus ware house.

On another note, Tuesday I start with Ajkun Ballet Theatre.  I don't really know how I feel about it right now.  It's too much to take in at one time.  I am glad I have tomorrow to take class in a set environment.  It should clear my mind of not feeling on top of things come Tuesday.  There is so much I have to say, but it will just have to wait until tomorrow.  Another day, another chapter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment