Saturday, March 5, 2011

I realize I haven't been clear

Wooop's,
you know what, I haven't really introduced myself.  In my first blog I told you that I wanted to share my world with you, but I didn't tell you what world I was in!  It certainly isn't the world of writing as you may have realized from my simple writing style.  No, I am a performer.  A simple vaudevillian/ Classical dancer/ Actor/ musician/ magician/ juggler/ clown.  Wow that's a mouth full, and yes, I know what your thinking.  How could someone have so many titles, or time?  Well first of all if it were up to me there wouldn't be a seperation between artistic expressions.  I'm sure that Picaso would have been an amazing dancer, infact I hear Da'vinci was.  Secondly I didn't really have a social life growing up.  What I did have was a lot of interests in the circus arts and physical activities.  I wasn't a good student in school either.  In fact I was an "F" student all the way around, except for P.E. and Art.  In thinking about it now I realize I never had a mathematical brain.  I have an artistic brain.  but our system only gives one subject to that side of thinking.  I mean honestly, where's the sense in that?  But not to get into that discussion right now...  I was just very interested in things that had to do with performing.  Sports have a stage too, and I loved it.  To put it simply, I started as a magician, and branched out into everything else.  I wanted to express myself as purely and fully as I could.  That meant every facet.  When I put a piece on, it consists of everything together. like a one man band of sorts.  As of this very moment I am in a professional ballet company, I street perform around the world, and I occasionally go to Hollywood and partake in the film industry.  Not a bad life really... But I will say this, I always skip the after parties!  

No comments:

Post a Comment