Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Isolation, Written July 2011

I spent, well spend so much time isolating myself.  I realized today that I have always needed to be overly competitive because I needed to find out who I was as an individual.  The problem is that it evolved into me isolating myself from the rest of my life.  I love my work, and it has become my life, it has quite possibly consumed me.  in the next few months I am going to no longer isolate, and instead I am going to incorporate.  Instead of finding out who I am I now more interested in where I come from and how I am connected to it.  My family, my friends, my home.  My work might not be about who I am, but instead where I come from. It might be about how I'm connected to the world, and who connects to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment